Nimita

Crazy about clothes, crazy about bags, crazy about shoes, crazy about jewellary, crazy about mom's food, crazy about STARBUCKS coffee, crazy about Borders, crazy about Aamchi Mumbai, Crazy about LIFE....That's ME!

Friday, November 24, 2006

To mom & dad on their anniversary

Now that I have grown up,
Sometimes, I think back to those childhood years,
I remember all the good times,
The laughter and even the tears.

But what I remember most of all,
Is your love and tender loving care,
I think of all your peace and goodwill,
That you’ve been only too willing to share.

You’ve always been there,
Just when we needed you the most,
Like some great rock of age,
Like some comfortable leaning post.

And you’re never far away,
And you’ve always been right there.
You’re kind, honest, caring and generous,
You’ve always done more than your share.

So I’d like to thank you so very much,
(because at times my words and actions can fail),
And I just hope I can do as well,
As I give my life a new start.

1 Comments:

Blogger sid said...

I happened to come by your blog and found this piece astounding. Simple, subtle and yet says it all!! Gr8 piece!

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home